History of Tring Running Club
Click on highlighted chapters to view
- How did it all start – the who, when, where and why?
- What’s in a name?
- A Bird, a Bridge and a Zebra – the club’s visual identity
- The Ridgeway Run
- The Tring Midsummer Fun Run
- Be running up that hill – fell running at TRC
- The long distance runner
- Those were the days!
- Going that extra mile – The Beacon Award for Outstanding Achievement
- Team events [TBC]
- The social side of TRC [TBC]
- Personalities [TBC – John Boielle; Brenda Barlow: Ken Laidler]