The Ridgeway Run is a challenging trail run of approximately 15.5 kilometres (9.6 miles) over a scenic route, mainly on footpaths and bridleways with stunning Chiltern views.
The provisional date for the 2021 event is Sunday 10 October.
For news and updates about the 2021 Ridgeway Run, enter your email address below, and you’ll be the first to hear about the next event.
You can find our GDPR Policy here.
The Ridgeway Run Route
Starting on the outskirts of Tring, the course gradually ascends into the Ashridge Estate, past the Bridgewater Monument, takes in a stretch of the famous Ridgeway path and Pitstone Hill before descending back along quiet paths into Tring and finishing at the Cricket Club.
This event established in 1982 by the Tring Running Club.
A typical event includes:
- Online entries
- Entry limit 650 – places fill quickly
- Place, vet & team prizes with total value of over £600
- Fully marshalled course
- Changing facilities (female and male showers)
- Team prizes, Male: 3 to qualify; Female: 3 to qualify
- Refreshments including bar
- Apex Sports running specialists stall