The Ridgeway Run is a challenging trail run of approximately 15 kilometres (9.3 miles) over a scenic route, mainly on footpaths and bridleways with stunning Chiltern views.
We hope you enjoyed the 41st Ridgeway Run. Check out photos from the day.
The date of the 2024 race will appear here.
The Ridgeway Run Route
Starting on the outskirts of Tring, the course gradually ascends into the Ashridge Estate, past the Bridgewater Monument, takes in a stretch of the famous Ridgeway path and Pitstone Hill before descending back along quiet paths into Tring and finishing at the Cricket Club.
This event established in 1982 by the Tring Running Club.
The event is held under UK Athletics rules (trail race).
A typical event includes:
- Online entries
- Entry limit 650 – places fill quickly
- Finisher’s t-shirt OR opt to have a tree planted instead (your contact details will be shared with Tees not Trees (THE (GLOBAL) FUTURE FOREST COMPANY LTD)
- Place, vet & team prizes
- Fully marshalled course
- Changing facilities (female and male showers)
- Team prizes, Male: 3 to qualify; Female: 3 to qualify
- Refreshments including bar