The Ridgeway Run is a challenging trail run of approximately 15 kilometres (9.3 miles) over a scenic route, mainly on footpaths and bridleways with stunning Chiltern views.
The date for the 2021 event is Sunday 10 October.
The race is now full. No entries on the day will be accepted.
The Ridgeway Run Route
Starting on the outskirts of Tring, the course gradually ascends into the Ashridge Estate, past the Bridgewater Monument, takes in a stretch of the famous Ridgeway path and Pitstone Hill before descending back along quiet paths into Tring and finishing at the Cricket Club.
This event established in 1982 by the Tring Running Club.
A typical event includes:
- Online entries
- Entry limit 650 – places fill quickly
- T Shirt for all finishers – we have added to option to donate to plant a tree instead of receiving a t shirt
- Place, vet & team prizes with total value of over £600
- Fully marshalled course
- Changing facilities (female and male showers)
- Team prizes, Male: 3 to qualify; Female: 3 to qualify
- Refreshments including bar
- Apex Sports running specialists stall