The Ridgeway Run is a challenging trail run of approximately 15 kilometres (9.3 miles) over a scenic route, mainly on footpaths and bridleways with stunning Chiltern views.
The date for the 2022 event is Sunday 9 October. Entries are now open, click here to be taken to the entry site.
Entries on the day will only be accepted if the race is not full.
The Ridgeway Run Route
Starting on the outskirts of Tring, the course gradually ascends into the Ashridge Estate, past the Bridgewater Monument, takes in a stretch of the famous Ridgeway path and Pitstone Hill before descending back along quiet paths into Tring and finishing at the Cricket Club.
This event established in 1982 by the Tring Running Club.
A typical event includes:
- Online entries
- Entry limit 650 – places fill quickly
- Memento for all finishers – we have added to option to donate to the DEC Ukraine appeal instead of receiving this
- Place, vet & team prizes
- Fully marshalled course
- Changing facilities (female and male showers)
- Team prizes, Male: 3 to qualify; Female: 3 to qualify
- Refreshments including bar
- Apex Sports running specialists stall